lundi 11 juillet 2016

Sister Act 2 (Finale) Lauryn Hill - Joyful Joyful With Lyrics (Ft. Whoop...



Ajoutée le 9 déc. 2009
I disabled the comments on my other videos quite some time ago, but have since decided to also disable them here as both religious and non religious people have turned the comments into a battlefield of icons and unnecessary, naughty, and ignorant posts from both sides. I am not religious but I still enjoy music inspired by religion.

YouTube has been invaded by Google+ and it has only made the comments sections a nightmare for people running channels and people trying to just read the comments. Join the fight against how badly Google has integrated Google+ features. Until the comments have been sorted out, they will remain disabled on my channel videos.

Sister Act 2: Back In The Habit
Joyful Joyful
St. Francis Choir (Ft. Lauryn Hill, Ryan Toby, Devin Kamin, Ron Johnson & Whoopi Goldberg As Choir Director)

A studio version of this song and many of the other songs in the movie can be found on the Soundtrack:
Sister Act 2: Back In The Habit OST

I loved this movie when I was a younger. Lauren Hill has always been a ridiculous talented singer. Yet again I couldn't find a good quality video, so I uploaded my own. Hope you enjoy.

Aucun commentaire: