dimanche 12 février 2017

Reptilians - A Predator Species Among Us w/ Dan Flynn's Story



Ajoutée le 4 févr. 2017
Near the end of the video, I share 'the reasoning and rational of what got me, personally, involved in the research of Reptilians, Underground Cities, and Planet X, to name a few (because they all relate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x78Bh... ) .
I hope you enjoy, and become intrigued to do more research into the matters presented. These are scenes, or clips that have intrigued me the most 'when it comes to testimony and research.'
For Educational Purposes.
Made for content, critique, and debate.
The evidence I present may be circumstantial, but is evidence, none the less, which I hold as part of my own research - until it, if ever, is disproved 100 percent.
In regards to the story I tell, I did, inadvertently, admit the sex of the person who shared the information with me. In telling it, regardless as to whom I tell it to, when they ask about it, the hairs on my arms rise up due to the implications of 'they eat differently.' If you hear a bit of tremor in my voice, it's that pondering of the topic 'actually being a reality.' I quit the cast, and job just last year after ten years of employment.
"That farmer loves us! What are you talking about?" Said one calf to another.
"Moo than you cud chew on about, oh, tender beefy one.''
Hey!
I know it sounds crazy!
Aliens are coming. Are you prepared?

I thank you for watching and considering what is presented. I don't ask you to believe it, rather, 'look into it' so as to understand it more. What if you could shrug of an outburst of anger / emotion that was not yours, rather an outside entity that is not you, with the simple know how?
Dan Flynn
P.S.
If you are to work with the tools you are given, I, strongly, suggest you use what I use to create my videos, in content, and music (CC section).... What do I use? The YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor). Much thanks to the entire YouTube community, staff, and affiliates.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Midnight...

Aucun commentaire: